HOKA Bondi 8 Herra - Sharkskin / Harbor Mist
The ultra-cushioned game-changer.
One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry.
Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction.
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Everyday Run
- Engineered mesh construction
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Ortholite® hybrid sockliner
- Lightweight, resilient foam
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
ENGINEERED MESH CONSTRUCTION
- Delivers breathable comfort
MEMORY FOAM COLLAR
- Cradles ankle in plush comfort
ULTRALIGHT RESILIENT FOAM
- Delivers the perfect blend of soft and bouncy
REAR CRASH PAD
- Provides a balanced ride from heel-strike to forefoot transition
ZONAL RUBBER PLACEMENT
- For extra weight savings