A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain — wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water.
The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system.
Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberised EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberised toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions.
Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
BEST FOR: Hiking
- Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
- Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
- Quick-lace system offers easy adjustability and lace storage
- Rubberised EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
- Rubberised toe cap provides protection against debris
- Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
- 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
- Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet