- A workhorse designed for technical trails, the Speedgoat returns as a new shoe from outsole to laces.
- This trail beast is updated with Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for upgraded grip and braking power on loose soil.
- A whole 15 grams lighter, the much grippier fifth Speedgoat edition features many enhancements to improve performance.
- Weight reduction also comes from fewer overlays – helping us work towards a more sustainable construction.
- Enveloping the toe and forefoot, a dynamic textile component lends exceptional flexibility and comfort during toe-off, as well as accommodating for potential footswell, a feature seen in Mafate Speed 3, Evo Mafate 2 and Evo Speedgoat.
- Refinements to the tongue further add to the feeling of enhanced comfort to the top of the foot, adjacent to the ankle where friction can occur.
- Its midsole compound is even lighter than before, delivering HOKA’s signature smooth ride without reducing the stack height.
- This, combined with a double layered-jacquard mesh ensures our latest trail superstar inspires confidence on any terrain.
Why you’ll love it – It’s everything you love about the Speedgoat, levelled up.
Dynamic sandwich mesh
Lay Flat gusseted tongue
Double jacquard recycled content engineered mesh
Extended heel pull
Recycled polyester laces
Protective toe rand
Molded EVA sockliner
Late stage Meta-Rocker
Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug
Heel to toe drop: 4mm
The new Speedgoat 5 comes half an ounce lighter (15g lighter for men’s & 21g lighter for the women’s version) and has more traction than the Speedgoat 4.
Speedgoat 5 comes with an updated lighter midsole compound designed to provide that familiar confidence-inspiring ride.
Both the Speedgoat 4 and Speedgoat 5 feature Vibram® Megagrip.
To provide even more surface contact and improved traction, Speedgoat 5 is equipped with the updated Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug.
Speedgoat 5 also features a reworked upper, partially made from recycled materials, designed to provide additional flexibility and more room for your feet to move on the trails.