Hoka Mach X Herra
Vegur aðeins 266 g og er með 5 mm "droppi" -
What do you get when you cross the comfort and support of the Mach with a propulsive Pebax® plate? You’re looking at it. A pace-pushing shoe built with high-rebound cushioning; the new Mach X is supercharged with a layer of PEBA foam that’s 34% more resilient than the Carbon X 3 foam. Softer and snappier than ever before, this adaptable shoe is comfortable enough for endurance efforts and responds equally well to pace increases.
Stability - Neutral - The Mach X features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
Cushion - Responsive - The Mach X features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Road Running
- Creel jacquard upper
- Gusseted upper construction
- ProFlyX™ midsole
- Highly resilient PEBA foam
- Propulsive Pebax® plate (65% bio-based content)
- Upper made with 84% recycled polyester and 16% recycled nylon
- Laces made with 35% recycled polyester
- 87% recycled polyester strobel board
- 40% recycled polyester eyestay lining